WOMEN’S CCW SHOOTING CLINIC
Instructed by TD Roe, winning female competitive shooter who can show women how to confidently carry, draw and shoot their firearm.
This course is for the woman who has a conceal carry type firearm and is familiar with it.
We will work on:
- Safe and effective gun handling
- Methods of concealment
- Drawing from concealment
- Dry fire practice
- Simple live fire scenarios on the range.
1) Must have taken an Introduction to Handguns course from GAT or another quality Intro class. This is to ensure everyone has some experience and can benefit from the class.
2) Have shot at least 100 rounds through the carry gun.
3) Have a holster for it or may choose from our selection of holsters. Please contact us to ensure we have an appropriate holster. A conceal carry purse is also acceptable.
4) Gear needed:
- Concealed-carry type pistol or revolver
- Holster or concealed carry purse, or let us know what gun you have so we may provide one.
- Sturdy belt if using belt type holster
- 2 or more magazines or speedloaders.
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection.
- A positive attitude to learn!
Please call or e-mail TD with any questions or concerns about your gear or anything else. 847-943-9235 TD@exceltraininggroup.com
Water, snack, and good time provided!
Women’s CCW Shooting Clinic – $150.00
- New Years Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- New Years Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Easter - CLOSED
- Memorial Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 4th of July - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Labor Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thanksgiving - CLOSED
- Christmas Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Christmas Day - CLOSED
GAT Guns accepts Credit Cards. We offer a cash discount on firearms.