IL CCL APPLICATIONS
Illinois Concealed Carry License Application
- We will assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $30.00.
- We do the electronic fingerprinting for $65.00. Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
- Applications are done during normal store hours.
- On days that we have IL CCL classes, applications are done at the end of the class. We have two computers for doing applications.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.53 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.53.
For GAT Guns to complete the entirety of the application with ID photos, the fee is $30.
Fingerprints are normally $65, or $55 when taken with our Concealed Carry Program.
The change of name or address fee is $95.00.
- New Years Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- New Years Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Easter - CLOSED
- Memorial Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 4th of July - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Labor Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thanksgiving - CLOSED
- Christmas Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Christmas Day - CLOSED
GAT Guns accepts Credit Cards. We offer a cash discount on firearms.